Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Favor To Ask?

I want to try my hand at designing a sampler and small stitched pieces, but I'm looking for a specific alphabet (or at least the font name)!  It's similar to one used by Stacy Nash and Jenny Hoffman of Country Rustic Primitives.  It's a primitive slanted script.  I don't have a single alphabet book and I don't mind purchasing one, but I do need it to have that script.  If I even had the name of the font, I could try to chart up something myself....If you can help, please let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Leisure Arts Book from 1998 called "Alphabets Galore 136 Alphabets", it has several slanted simple designs that could easily be modified for what you are wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: I donot know if you are looking for free font patterns or not but I googled free font patterns and found many that were slanted, I had to look through a few websites but found many.
    I hope this helps.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!