Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Navy Mom?

Youngest DD and I spent the better part of yesterday speaking with a Navy recruiter.  To say DD is excited is an understatement.  And I don't think I could be any prouder of her!  We've got a ton of paperwork to accumulate (medical records, transcripts, etc.), but DH and I are both very happy with her decision to join.  We're just hoping she passes the medical.  Passing the ASVAB should not be a problem as she scored a 92 out of 99 on the AFQT ~ missing only two!

LOVING this poster they had on the wall of the recruiting office ~






Now, I just need to find a ringtone for "In the Navy" by the Village People!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kudos to your DD - hope it all goes smoothly! And yes, that is a great poster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!