Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Restarting My Blog!

I have been away from this blog for over a year and a half ~ lots of things have been going on...most notably is #1 DD got married this past September and is expecting her first child (our first grandchild) in August!  It took DH and I awhile to get used to the idea (since we're so young LOL), but we're on board now and looking forward to Hayden's arrival!

Trying to get my craft area (especially my cross stitch & quilting supplies) organized.  I'm looking to purchase something to consolidate all my DMC floss.  I found this at Amazon and I think it should work:


















Spending way too much time on this already....need coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!