Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???

OMG, I can't believe it has been over a MONTH since I posted anything!!! Time sure has flown by...lots of things going on in real life, plus just enjoying my granddaughter!!

Will try to do better with updating. I do have some pictures to share and will work on that this coming weekend! I have opened an Etsy store to start selling some of my patterns and completed cross stitch pieces that need to go to good homes. I've also been cleaning out some closets and my china cabinets and will be selling some vintage pieces that are just collecting dust and that my girls don't want. Have had some luck on eBay, but the fees are killing me!

Will leave you with this adorable picture of my Hayden...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!