Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trying To Get My Grove Back!

I have just finished catching up on over 5000 posts on the 200 plus blogs I follow! I can't get behind like this anymore! I have loved especially seeing all the cute finishes from you talented cross stitchers out there! Just too many to compliment at the moment, but you know who you are! I'm getting tons of inspiration from all the pictures. I do hope you know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Now for a finish....yes, this was actually finished and framed before Hayden was one month old! That is a record for me! My first daughter's sampler was finished when her little sister was born three years later!!












I have also been stitching up some pieces to sell in my Etsy store, some finished and some unfinished (got to empty the Drawer of Doom). Here's some pics of those...

















Boo (Homespun Elegance)














Jumping Jacks (Sam Sarah Designs)


Bittersweet Witch Hat (Waxing Moon Designs)

BTW, can anybody help me with putting pictures and captions in blogger?  This is driving me crazy!  Actually, I can get the pictures in, it's the captions and writing in between pictures (with all the gaps, etc.).

Anyhoo, that's all for now!  Might try to get some more posting in later this week!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely--especially the Boo Freebie! :D What a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finishes! Drawer of Doom??? I love it! PS - you're a much better person than I. I try to catch up, but 5000 I'd have to delete and start again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is darling, and I really love the Boo freebie too. Must find that one!
    I hate the new blogger set up. I can't figure out how to remove gaps either, and it is certainly annoying. To add captions put your cursor over the picture once it's loaded on your page, and then in tiny letters it should pop up a lot of different things, like "center, left, right ect." One of the option is to "Add caption". click on that and it will let you write something underneath. Good Luck with that. I can't figure out why my pictures won't supersize any more. Blah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!