Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally Back Home...

Thank you for all the kind comments! I'm finally back home and trying to get back into the swing of things.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful, as was the bride ;o)  I definitely want to go back to Charleston to do some serious sightseeing!  One sour note from the whole trip was an apparent gallbladder attack I had early Sunday morning ~ first time ever and I swear, I was about ready to drive myself to the ER. The pain was absolutely incredible.  I honestly thought I was having a heart attack!!!  If it happens again, I'm taking myself directly to the hospital and will follow up with a gastroenterologist!

I have managed to get some pieces finished this week and will be listing them in my Etsy store this week...


Quaker Acorn (The Workbasket) ~ I finished this into a scissor pocket...first time for me and I love it!!!


























Bird & Pumpkin Pillow (Brenda Gervais) ~ thanks to Carol who suggested the pillow finish!









A cute design from Windy Willow (freebie) ~ fashioned into a little pillow with chenille trim.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now! Love your finishes, but especially your pumpkin pillow - They're all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute !!!! I love the Quaker Design !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!