Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A brief introduction......

My first blog post! I'm going to be learning this as I go, so please be patient and bear with my mistakes!

I wanted to become part of the blogging community and hopefully meet other women who share my love of cross stitch. I want to share my work, and learn from others. I need to be inspired to do more than simply stitch the piece! I need finishing ideas and encouragement to then actually finish my work!

Here's an example of a beautiful sampler I stitched in 2005 and never finished. Of course, to be fair, custom framing costs a fortune and seldom does a cross stitch piece fit into a conventional-sized frame.

Hugs,

Lauralee >^.^<

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!