Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I didn't think this week would ever end! Work is stacked up on my desk....I'm not complaining. I'm very thankful I have work that allows me to stay at home and still make fairly decent money to pay the bills. Youngest DD has returned to college Tuesday and the house is so quiet now. Of course, she calls about 8-10 times a day, so there's really no peace in the house with the phone ringing all the time.

I've been trying to get some stitching done while the housecleaning stays UNDONE! I'm learning to just step over the piles. One day I'll feel like cleaning again or else come up with the $$ to hire someone else to do it LOL! I'm sure I can find that $$ somewhere!

I'm working on two projects right now, Shepherd Bush's "Scatter Christmas" and La-D-Da's "Peaceful Ways". I ran out of my GAST Tarnished Gold right in the middle of it (I could have sworn I had another matching skein around here but I can't find it). Of course GAST's colors are not consistent. The skein I do have at hand does not match AT ALL! Will do some frogging tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!