Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not Too Much To Talk About!

It's been a very hectic week for me with work ~ and I am so thankful I have work right now. My DH is working on a day-to-day basis with his job.

I am finishing up two more of my strawberry pincushions which I hope to list on Etsy this weekend ~ I will post pictures soon!

I have been doing some rummaging through my craft room trying to downsize a little. I found these magazine binder strips that you can use to put magazines in a 3-ring binder. I have 36 of them that I will not use. I would like to sell them for $12 which includes postage in the US. Let me know if you are interested. Below is an example of what they look like.














I'm also going through some of my upcycled wool ~ I think I have more than I will ever use.  I have already felted the wool, but I have not overdyed them.  I'm going to try that this week to see what kind of results I get with the wool that I'm going to keep for myself.  The remainder will be cut into fat 1/8ths for sale.  They will be bundled up in different colors and hopefully someone will be able to use them!

Well, that's all for right now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!