Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wool Bundles For Sale

I'm going through my upcycled wool ~ I've got more than I will use in this lifetime!!! So I am bundling different pieces together for sale. The pieces are different sizes and you will get a total of approximately 1095 square inches. The wool has already been washed and dried (felted).  There are different thicknesses ~ coat weight, pants/skirt weight.  You could even overdye this wool using tea or perhaps Ritz dye.  Perfect to add to your stash for penny rugs, applique, etc.!!  I've got 3 of this particular wool bundle available for sale. 



















I'm selling this bundle of wool (12 pieces) for $10. S/H in the US will be $3.50. Let me know if you're interested! I'm going to be listing these in my Etsy shop either today or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!