Well, today is a disappointing day ~ DD will not be having the e-version after all. DD has been seeing a fetal heart specialist because baby Hayden has some calcifications on her heart and also her umbilical cord is not attached in the right area (it's attached at the thinnest part of the placenta, at the very tip of it). The specialist has determined it would be too dangerous to try to turn her so unless Hayden decides to turn herself, DD will have to have a C-section. She is so disappointed (upset) and scared, too. Anyway, just wanted to update ~ thanks so much for all the kind, encouraging words and well wishes!