Check Out My Stash For Sale/Trade!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Stitchy "Finish"

I'm slowly, but surely working my way through over 350 blog posts to catch up on this weekend...I'll try to get them all read this week, and will enjoy it thoroughly ~ I love to see what everybody has been up to!

I did manage to start & finish something this long weekend...the freebie from the Arizona Historical Society I mentioned receiving from Stitchin' Sweet Sue? Here it is, along with the fabric I found in my stash that I will use to make it into a pillow...doesn't it match the Needle Necessities Woodland Fantasy thread perfectly? I can't wait to get it really, truly finished!













 Plus, I managed to get four blocks quilted on Hayden's baby quilt.  Will try to do a couple each night.

Hope y'all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice color selection, especially love your fabric:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your work looks beautiful - I just love the pattern -

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous finish :)
    Love the thread!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting ~ Your comments are LOVE!!